Dr. Anthony F. Cutrona M.D., FACP, FIDSA
Dr. Cutrona, MD practices Infectious Disease in Youngstown, OH. Dr. Cutrona graduated from Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine in 1984 and has been in practice for 35 years. He completed a residency at Metrohealth Medical Center. Dr. Cutrona also specializes in Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Northerstern Ohio Infectious Disease Association (NEOIDA) and is affiliated with Salem Regional Medical Center. Dr. Cutrona accepts multiple insurance plans including Aetna, Medical Mutual of Ohio, and Medicare. Dr. Cutrona is board certified in Internal Medicine. Dr. Cutrona also practices at St Elizabeth Youngstown Hosp. in Youngstown, OH.
In addition to his practice, Dr. Cutrona serves on the following committees:
Chair, of Department of Internal Medicine, St Elizabeth Health Center
- Member, Sepsis Committee, St. Elizabeth Health Center
- Chair, Infection Control Committee, St. Elizabeth Health Center
- Chair, Pharmacy and Therapeutic Committee, St. Elizabeth Health Center
- Medical Director, Home Therapy Committee, St. Elizabeth Health Center
- Member, Organizational Performance Improvement Committee, SEHC
- Member, Medical Executive Committee, St. Elizabeth Health Center
Dr. Cutrona is a member of the American Medical Association
Fellow, American College of Physicians, Ohio Medical Association,Mahoning County Medical Society, Fellow, Infectious Disease Society of America.
Dr. Cutrona is credited with over twenty publications in the field of infectious disease and has presented and lectured to numerous health care professionals on infectious disease and related topics.
Dr. Cutrona has been awarded with the following honors throughout his career:
- Home Care Elite Award
- Fellow, Infectious Disease Society of America
- Fellow, American College of Physicians
- Golden Apple Award Teaching Excellence
- Western Reserve Care System Internal Medicine Residency Program